Joe Hart and Danny Welbeck tackle fans' questions on Vauxhall England Facebook livestream
Joe Hart, Phil Jones, Fraser Forster and Danny Welbeck are set to field fans' questions this weekend during a livestream through Vauxhall's England Facebook page.
Danny Welbeck: joins the discussion on the Vauxhall England livestream
As football fans up and down the country gear up for the World Cup, four of Roy Hodgeson's squad will take part in a Facebook Q&A live on Sunday 18 May from Lions and Roses, the England Footballers Foundation gala dinner, on Sunday.
Curated on the Vauxhall England Football Facebook page, Fans can also watch Paul Merson in a separate one-on-one with presenter Geoff Shreeves to discuss England's Group D opponents and pre-tournament preparations.
Fans can submit their questions to the players through the dedicated Facebook page, by leaving a comment on the Q&A post.
Vauxhall marketing director Peter Hope said: "We are delighted to team up with Facebook to deliver the fans this world first with the England team ahead of the World Cup this summer.
"Bringing the England fans closer to the team has been part of our sponsorship from the outset and what better way to do this than to get the players to interact with the fans live ahead of their trip to Brazil."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)