British Heart Foundation 'films' baby in the womb
As the camera pans around a fully formed baby, ready to be born, looking as though it is floating in its amniotic fluid, a voiceover explains the importance of understanding inherited heart conditions
The voice is that of the unborn child. It says: "Hi, my name's Maisie, Rose or Pauline. A rubbish name isn't all the folks might give me. There's this faulty gene and if mum or dad has it, there's a 50:50 chance it could be passed onto me."
The ad uses CGI to recreate a 4D ultrasound taken of a real baby inside their mother at 40 weeks.
Brand: British Heart Foundation
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)