British Heart Foundation 'films' baby in the womb
As the camera pans around a fully formed baby, ready to be born, looking as though it is floating in its amniotic fluid, a voiceover explains the importance of understanding inherited heart conditions
The voice is that of the unborn child. It says: "Hi, my name's Maisie, Rose or Pauline. A rubbish name isn't all the folks might give me. There's this faulty gene and if mum or dad has it, there's a 50:50 chance it could be passed onto me."
The ad uses CGI to recreate a 4D ultrasound taken of a real baby inside their mother at 40 weeks.
Brand: British Heart Foundation
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London