British Heart Foundation 'films' baby in the womb
As the camera pans around a fully formed baby, ready to be born, looking as though it is floating in its amniotic fluid, a voiceover explains the importance of understanding inherited heart conditions
The voice is that of the unborn child. It says: "Hi, my name's Maisie, Rose or Pauline. A rubbish name isn't all the folks might give me. There's this faulty gene and if mum or dad has it, there's a 50:50 chance it could be passed onto me."
The ad uses CGI to recreate a 4D ultrasound taken of a real baby inside their mother at 40 weeks.
Brand: British Heart Foundation
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)