British Heart Foundation 'films' baby in the womb
As the camera pans around a fully formed baby, ready to be born, looking as though it is floating in its amniotic fluid, a voiceover explains the importance of understanding inherited heart conditions
The voice is that of the unborn child. It says: "Hi, my name's Maisie, Rose or Pauline. A rubbish name isn't all the folks might give me. There's this faulty gene and if mum or dad has it, there's a 50:50 chance it could be passed onto me."
The ad uses CGI to recreate a 4D ultrasound taken of a real baby inside their mother at 40 weeks.
Brand: British Heart Foundation
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- Tech Account Executive, Croydon, £23-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Croydon