Tuborg beer channels FOMO trend for global ad campaign
Don't say "no" to the goose and the bear. This is one of the lessons that viewers of Tuborg's interactive online ad pick up quickly.
Tuborg: never say no to the bear
‘Always Say Yes’ is a new global campaign for the brand aimed at positioning the Carlsberg-owned lager as "relentlessly curious" to build stronger links with its target consumers’ lifestyles.
The work, which uses the strapline, ‘Never miss out. Just say Yes’, is inspired by the ‘Fear of missing out’ (FOMO) cultural trend.
The ad dramatises a man’s decision-making journey about whether or not to go out in a stylised and surreal way, with interactive cutaways to the goose and the beer based on whether viewers choose to say 'yes' or 'no' to them.
Client: Massimo Di Dia, VP international premium brands, Carlsberg Group
Agency: Sid Lee
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London