Final week to vote for Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014
This week sees the industry's final chance to vote for their Marketing Society Marketing Leader of the Year 2014.
Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014: final week to vote
If you have been following the odds on Paddy Power, you might have noticed that BT's David James has overtaken easyJet marketer Peter Duffy as the favourite for the award - but ther is still time for marketers up and down the country to cast their vote.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
The full list of nominees:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London