Final week to vote for Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014
This week sees the industry's final chance to vote for their Marketing Society Marketing Leader of the Year 2014.
Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014: final week to vote
If you have been following the odds on Paddy Power, you might have noticed that BT's David James has overtaken easyJet marketer Peter Duffy as the favourite for the award - but ther is still time for marketers up and down the country to cast their vote.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
The full list of nominees:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Exec | Travel | £30k Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)