Final week to vote for Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014
This week sees the industry's final chance to vote for their Marketing Society Marketing Leader of the Year 2014.
Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014: final week to vote
If you have been following the odds on Paddy Power, you might have noticed that BT's David James has overtaken easyJet marketer Peter Duffy as the favourite for the award - but ther is still time for marketers up and down the country to cast their vote.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
The full list of nominees:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)