Britvic launches cross-brand 'Taste of Summer' push
Britvic is launching a marketing campaign promoting its portfolio of soft drink brands, including Tango, Lipton Ice Tea, Drench and 7UP Free, over the summer months.
The Taste of Summer: Britvic's cross-brand seasonal marketing push
The campaign, which will run throughout June and July, is designed to "shake up routines" in the off-trade, or retailer, environment.
‘Taste of Summer’ will include point-of-sale activity such as free-standing display units, chiller promotions and poster ads.
Britvic said it hoped the promotion would "disrupt shoppers and capitalise on soft drinks purchased for immediate refreshment" – a market segment it says is worth £2.5bn in the UK.
Jonathan Gatward, Britvic Soft Drinks’ GB marketing director, said: "The ‘Taste of Summer’ campaign will inspire choice and disrupt the purchase decision with exciting POS designed to encourage shoppers, who default to their standard purchase, to buy into one of these great-tasting brands.
"We want to support the popular single-serve segment and offer those choosing a soft drink as a refreshing but fun alternative this summer with a choice of four great brands.
"The investment into our latest cross-portfolio activity continues to demonstrate our commitment to the convenience and impulse channel, ensuring that retailers are making the most of the on-the-go soft drinks opportunity."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)