Watch: How can a brand make the most of the 'money-can't-buy' Chelsea Flower Show?
Melissa Littler, marketing and PR director at BrandAlley, argues that the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a great opportunity for online-only retailers to come face-to-face with their customers by hosting them at such a prestigious event.
BrandAlley, which has been awarded a bronze prize for its Italian Renaissance-inspired design, also invites brands it works with to the garden in the evenings for a networking event that is a "money-can't-buy experience".
This year's RHS Chelsea Flower show is proving one of the most popular yet due to the return of Alan Titchmarsh, who has a garden at the show for the first time in almost 30 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)