Watch: How can a brand make the most of the 'money-can't-buy' Chelsea Flower Show?
Melissa Littler, marketing and PR director at BrandAlley, argues that the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a great opportunity for online-only retailers to come face-to-face with their customers by hosting them at such a prestigious event.
BrandAlley, which has been awarded a bronze prize for its Italian Renaissance-inspired design, also invites brands it works with to the garden in the evenings for a networking event that is a "money-can't-buy experience".
This year's RHS Chelsea Flower show is proving one of the most popular yet due to the return of Alan Titchmarsh, who has a garden at the show for the first time in almost 30 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)