Watch: How can a brand make the most of the 'money-can't-buy' Chelsea Flower Show?
Melissa Littler, marketing and PR director at BrandAlley, argues that the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a great opportunity for online-only retailers to come face-to-face with their customers by hosting them at such a prestigious event.
BrandAlley, which has been awarded a bronze prize for its Italian Renaissance-inspired design, also invites brands it works with to the garden in the evenings for a networking event that is a "money-can't-buy experience".
This year's RHS Chelsea Flower show is proving one of the most popular yet due to the return of Alan Titchmarsh, who has a garden at the show for the first time in almost 30 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)