Three seeks agency for direct marketing
Three, the mobile operator, has called a review of its direct marketing business, which has been held by Omnicom's TBCH since 2006.
Three: TBCH not repitching
AAR is running the review. The successful agency will focus on direct response marketing to attract new business and sell additional products to Three’s eight million customers.
TBCH is not involved in the process. The agency worked on other duties including customer commu-nications, which could be handled in-house in the future. Haygarth oversaw the account before TBCH.
A Three spokesman said: "We are currently holding a review for a direct response creative agency and are working with AAR on this."
Three works with Wieden & Kennedy on its above-the-line advertising. Two of its recent campaigns, "the pony" and "#SingItKitty", became viral hits and used the tagline: "Silly stuff. It matters."
Wieden & Kennedy is unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)