Kate Stanners to chair Big Awards judging
Kate Stanners, the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London, is to chair the judging panel for the Campaign Big Awards.
Kate Stanners: the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London
The deadline for entering the awards, which will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 22 October, is Friday 13 June. More information about the categories and how to enter is available on the Big Awards website.
Stanners, the former vice chairman of St Luke’s and founder of the agency Boymeetsgirl, has been at Saatchi & Saatchi since 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)