Kate Stanners to chair Big Awards judging
Kate Stanners, the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London, is to chair the judging panel for the Campaign Big Awards.
Kate Stanners: the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London
The deadline for entering the awards, which will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 22 October, is Friday 13 June. More information about the categories and how to enter is available on the Big Awards website.
Stanners, the former vice chairman of St Luke’s and founder of the agency Boymeetsgirl, has been at Saatchi & Saatchi since 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London