Kate Stanners to chair Big Awards judging
Kate Stanners, the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London, is to chair the judging panel for the Campaign Big Awards.
Kate Stanners: the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London
The deadline for entering the awards, which will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 22 October, is Friday 13 June. More information about the categories and how to enter is available on the Big Awards website.
Stanners, the former vice chairman of St Luke’s and founder of the agency Boymeetsgirl, has been at Saatchi & Saatchi since 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London