Kate Stanners to chair Big Awards judging
Kate Stanners, the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London, is to chair the judging panel for the Campaign Big Awards.
Kate Stanners: the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London
The deadline for entering the awards, which will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 22 October, is Friday 13 June. More information about the categories and how to enter is available on the Big Awards website.
Stanners, the former vice chairman of St Luke’s and founder of the agency Boymeetsgirl, has been at Saatchi & Saatchi since 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)