Kate Stanners to chair Big Awards judging
Kate Stanners, the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London, is to chair the judging panel for the Campaign Big Awards.
Kate Stanners: the creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi London
The deadline for entering the awards, which will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 22 October, is Friday 13 June. More information about the categories and how to enter is available on the Big Awards website.
Stanners, the former vice chairman of St Luke’s and founder of the agency Boymeetsgirl, has been at Saatchi & Saatchi since 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)