WPP's AKQA takes 20% stake in Tunepics
WPP's AKQA has a near 20 per cent stake in Tunepics, the social network launched last week by the former Topshop chief marketing officer Justin Cooke.
Tunepics: the social network launched by Innovate7
Tunepics launched as a social network that allows users to combine photographs with colours and music, in order to convey the mood of an image.
Cooke’s Innovate7 digital consultancy invented, designed and made the Tunepics platform, but AKQA built it. It has now emerged that AKQA is a seed investor in the platform and owns a 19.9 per cent stake.
A spokeswoman for Innovate7 said AKQA's investment was in the form of a combination of cash and services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)