WPP's AKQA takes 20% stake in Tunepics
WPP's AKQA has a near 20 per cent stake in Tunepics, the social network launched last week by the former Topshop chief marketing officer Justin Cooke.
Tunepics: the social network launched by Innovate7
Tunepics launched as a social network that allows users to combine photographs with colours and music, in order to convey the mood of an image.
Cooke’s Innovate7 digital consultancy invented, designed and made the Tunepics platform, but AKQA built it. It has now emerged that AKQA is a seed investor in the platform and owns a 19.9 per cent stake.
A spokeswoman for Innovate7 said AKQA's investment was in the form of a combination of cash and services.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- International Search Manager (SEO / PPC) - Client - London Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum benefits, London