Composer Esa-Pekka Salonen stars in next verse for iPad Air
The next installment for the Apple iPad 'Your Verse' campaign features the composer and conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen using the iPad Air to aid his creative moments.
In the film, the principle conductor of the Philharmonic Orchestra in London shaves and whistles a new tune. He types the notes on his iPad, and the composition takes off.
A second spot features a travel writer, Cherie King, using her iPad to navigate herself abroad, by blogging, taking pictures, communicating with people and recording her travels.
King is also deaf, and the way she uses her iPad in the ad demonstrates how it aides her communication – she Skypes a friend in a cafe, is able to type a phrase into a translator and it speaks to a local market seller.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)