Graeme Hall takes new role at Google Creative Lab
Google Creative Lab has appointed Graeme Hall, a creative director at 180 Amsterdam, to the new position of creative lead in London.
Hall: exits 180 after two years
Hall will start his new role – a vacancy Google is believed to have been trying to fill for two years – on 2 July and report to Google Creative Lab’s executive creative director, Steve Vranakis.
At 180 Amsterdam since July 2012, Hall has worked on accounts such as Sony PlayStation and Qatar Airways, among others.
He had previously spent three years at Y&R New York as a creative director on accounts including Dell and Virgin Atlantic. Before that, Hall worked at DDB London for five years and produced campaigns for Marmite and Harvey Nichols.
Hall said: "After globetrotting for the last five years, I decided it’s time to head home with the family. The role at Google is packed full of amazing opportunities, and I can’t wait to get cracking."
Google Creative Lab is Google’s in-house creative department. It creates some of the tech giant’s advertising activity and also works with its roster of agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)