Nationwide marketing hails employees as 'most valuable assets'
Nationwide has hailed its staff as its "most valuable assets" in a new marketing campaign, as the building society today reveals record profits of £924m.
Nationwide: latest work describes employees as its 'most valuable assets'
In a two-page ad taken out in newspapers today, Nationwide lists its entire staff name by name, using a first name and surname initial format, under the heading "Our most valuable assets".
Text at the end of the ad reads, "A big thank you to all our employees for a great year and for making us the No. 1 financial brand for customer satisfaction on the high street".
The campaign comes on the day that Nationwide said it had more than doubled its underlying profits to a record £924m, with total underlying income up 16% to £2.9bn.
Current accounts opened at the building society have grown by 18% while the number of first time house buyers has increased by 37% over the year.
Nationwide said it is now the "number one financial brand for customer satisfaction, trust and fairness on the high street".
Graham Beale, Nationwide’s chief executive, said: "Over the past year we have lived up to our mutual heritage as a building society, delivering real benefits to our members, while ensuring the strength and security of our business.
"We run the Society in a prudent manner which puts the needs of our members at the heart of everything we do. These results are proof that the mutual model can thrive."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- London Cluster Partnerships Manager The London Eye £37,000 per annum (pro rata), London
- Activation Executive (Contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £30,000 plus benefits, London (Greater)