Marketing pitfalls to avoid: 'Don't settle for "good enough", because it won't be'
In the latest of a new series of videos from Marketing and creative agency Team Darwin called 'Bums on Seats', offering career advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask what pitfalls they would encourage other people to avoid.
In this video we speak to Hovis marketing director Matt Hunt, TUI UK marketing director Jeremy Ellis, and Macmillan Cancer Support head of marketing Hilary Cross.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...