'Comedy Dave' Vitty joins Stripey Horse production company
David Vitty, who performed as Comedy Dave on the 'Radio 1 Breakfast Show' with Chris Moyles, is launching a production company that aims to take on ad agencies.
Stripey Horse: Zebra Crossing’s new production company
Vitty has joined the post-production and adaptation company Zebra Crossing as part of the launch management team of Zebra Crossing’s new production company Stripey Horse. Vitty will take the role of head of development.
The production company will offer beginning-to-end services for brands, developing ideas, shooting commercials and post-production. Stripey Horse will also have facilities in Cape Town and Sydney, making post-production cheaper.
In addition to advertising work, Stripey Horse, which is based in Camden, will seek to develop and pitch programme ideas, and is also keen to expand into branded content.
Vitty said: "We’re looking at all sorts of avenues, as long as it’s a quality product."
The other members of the Stripey Horse management team include Luke Hammersley, Nic Franklin and Nicola Martin, who will service as chief executive, creative director and head of production, respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)