HSBC Premier "your personal economy" by Saatchi & Saatchi
HSBC has relaunched its Premier banking and wealth management services with a global campaign. Saatchi & Saatchi created the work, which comprises TV and print executions, as well as an online documentary. The TV ads, which launch in June, show HSBC Premier clients living stress-free. For instance, the first spot shows a man cycling on a peaceful road as a voiceover talks about how, when something works well, you do not even notice it. The work was created by Mark Norcutt, Laurence Quinn, Adam Alexandroni, Gavin Kellett and David Hillyard. It was directed by Christian McKenzie and Patrick Chen through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager - Exciting new agency opportunity ADLIB Up to c.£25k, Bath