HSBC Premier "your personal economy" by Saatchi & Saatchi
HSBC has relaunched its Premier banking and wealth management services with a global campaign. Saatchi & Saatchi created the work, which comprises TV and print executions, as well as an online documentary. The TV ads, which launch in June, show HSBC Premier clients living stress-free. For instance, the first spot shows a man cycling on a peaceful road as a voiceover talks about how, when something works well, you do not even notice it. The work was created by Mark Norcutt, Laurence Quinn, Adam Alexandroni, Gavin Kellett and David Hillyard. It was directed by Christian McKenzie and Patrick Chen through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London