Notonthehighstreet kicks off digital pitch
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online marketplace, has called a pitch for its digital media planning and buying business.
The review focuses on digital display advertising – thought to be a new area for the company.
Notonthehighstreet.com currently handles pay-per-click search marketing in-house.
M2M won the offline media account in September 2013 after a five-way pitch. The digital media business was not part of that review.
M2M is involved in the latest process.
Notonthehighstreet.com appointed WCRS to its ad account in February after a pitch. The agency’s first work targets people looking for Father’s Day presents. The retailer previously worked with BMB.
A spokesman for Not-onthehighstreet.com did not respond to requests for comment in time for publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England