Notonthehighstreet kicks off digital pitch
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online marketplace, has called a pitch for its digital media planning and buying business.
The review focuses on digital display advertising – thought to be a new area for the company.
Notonthehighstreet.com currently handles pay-per-click search marketing in-house.
M2M won the offline media account in September 2013 after a five-way pitch. The digital media business was not part of that review.
M2M is involved in the latest process.
Notonthehighstreet.com appointed WCRS to its ad account in February after a pitch. The agency’s first work targets people looking for Father’s Day presents. The retailer previously worked with BMB.
A spokesman for Not-onthehighstreet.com did not respond to requests for comment in time for publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...