Watch: A tour of the Guardian's new app for iOS and Android
Take a sneak peek at the Guardian's latest iteration of its mobile and tablet app with Nick Hewat, commercial director, and Tom Grinsted, group product manager at Guardian News and Media.
The app, which launches today (29 May), offers new advertising products to agencies and clients, including ad slots within stories and interactive interstitials.
The Guardian will also have the ability to run branded content produced by its brand partnerships arm, Guardian Labs, within the app.
The app also integrates Guardian Witness, the Guardian's crowd-sourcing community, with functionality in articles allowing users to contribute to stories with pictures and comments.
The app can be downloaded from today.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)