Watch: A tour of the Guardian's new app for iOS and Android
Take a sneak peek at the Guardian's latest iteration of its mobile and tablet app with Nick Hewat, commercial director, and Tom Grinsted, group product manager at Guardian News and Media.
The app, which launches today (29 May), offers new advertising products to agencies and clients, including ad slots within stories and interactive interstitials.
The Guardian will also have the ability to run branded content produced by its brand partnerships arm, Guardian Labs, within the app.
The app also integrates Guardian Witness, the Guardian's crowd-sourcing community, with functionality in articles allowing users to contribute to stories with pictures and comments.
The app can be downloaded from today.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Freelance Creative Services / Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £260 per day, London
- Artworker - Heavy Press Account Purple Consultancy £27000 - £30000 per annum, London