Watch: A tour of the Guardian's new app for iOS and Android
Take a sneak peek at the Guardian's latest iteration of its mobile and tablet app with Nick Hewat, commercial director, and Tom Grinsted, group product manager at Guardian News and Media.
The app, which launches today (29 May), offers new advertising products to agencies and clients, including ad slots within stories and interactive interstitials.
The Guardian will also have the ability to run branded content produced by its brand partnerships arm, Guardian Labs, within the app.
The app also integrates Guardian Witness, the Guardian's crowd-sourcing community, with functionality in articles allowing users to contribute to stories with pictures and comments.
The app can be downloaded from today.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)