'I wanna drive a plane because they go fast,' says ambitious child in LinkedIn creative
"...and I want to be able to fly," he says, as LinkedIn encourages consumers to "picture yourself where you want to be".
The ad, which celebrates its members, shows a group of children talking about what they like doing, and what they want to be when they grow up, alongside images of LinkedIn members who are carrying out those ambitions, from pilots to photographers, architects to visual artists.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Brand manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + pension, South East England
- Marketing and Advertising Executive The Little Black Book Agency £25000 per annum, Harrogate