'I wanna drive a plane because they go fast,' says ambitious child in LinkedIn creative
"...and I want to be able to fly," he says, as LinkedIn encourages consumers to "picture yourself where you want to be".
The ad, which celebrates its members, shows a group of children talking about what they like doing, and what they want to be when they grow up, alongside images of LinkedIn members who are carrying out those ambitions, from pilots to photographers, architects to visual artists.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)