'I wanna drive a plane because they go fast,' says ambitious child in LinkedIn creative
"...and I want to be able to fly," he says, as LinkedIn encourages consumers to "picture yourself where you want to be".
The ad, which celebrates its members, shows a group of children talking about what they like doing, and what they want to be when they grow up, alongside images of LinkedIn members who are carrying out those ambitions, from pilots to photographers, architects to visual artists.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)