Instagram asks brands to enter Cannes photography exhibition 'La Galerie d'Instagram'
Instagram's photography competition at this year's Cannes Lions festival will give any person or brand the opportunity to be featured in a photography exhibition.
Instagram: runs Cannes photography competition
Facebook-owned Instagram hopes to celebrate the "world’s best visual imagery" at the "La Galerie d’Instagram" exhibition, which will be a gallery space in Cannes showing a small collection of the winning photos.
Instagram will select three winners on the opening day of the festival (15 June) based on the originality, technical execution and subject matter of submissions.
People can take part in the competition by adding the #InstagramCannes hashtag to up to three of their best photos between now and 13 June.
In addition to being displayed at the gallery, each winner will receive a Leica C camera and Herschel travel kit.
Festival goers will be able to attend the exhibition at a gallery space located at Gare Maritime Promenade Pantiero 06400 in Cannes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)