Instagram asks brands to enter Cannes photography exhibition 'La Galerie d'Instagram'
Instagram's photography competition at this year's Cannes Lions festival will give any person or brand the opportunity to be featured in a photography exhibition.
Instagram: runs Cannes photography competition
Facebook-owned Instagram hopes to celebrate the "world’s best visual imagery" at the "La Galerie d’Instagram" exhibition, which will be a gallery space in Cannes showing a small collection of the winning photos.
Instagram will select three winners on the opening day of the festival (15 June) based on the originality, technical execution and subject matter of submissions.
People can take part in the competition by adding the #InstagramCannes hashtag to up to three of their best photos between now and 13 June.
In addition to being displayed at the gallery, each winner will receive a Leica C camera and Herschel travel kit.
Festival goers will be able to attend the exhibition at a gallery space located at Gare Maritime Promenade Pantiero 06400 in Cannes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London