Tracey Follows quits JWT London
Tracey Follows, the chief strategy officer at JWT London, has resigned from the agency.
Tracey Follows: resigns as chief strategy officer at JWT London
Follows, who has worked at the agency since June 2012, having joined from VCCP where she was executive planning director, is understood not to have got a job to go to.
She announced her decision to leave to JWT’s other executive partners – Joe Petyan, James Whitehead and Russell Ramsey – at the beginning of the week and is expected to leave later in the summer. No decision has been made on a replacement.
In an email to staff, Petyan, Whitehead and Ramsey said: "Tracey has decided to leave JWT. We are very sorry about this, as she has been such a great part of the agency for the last 18 months. She has also been a brilliant Partner to the three of us. Together we have built a really strong planning team."
Follows had worked at VCCP since 2009. She is a former international advertising manager at T-Mobile and was responsible for One2One's advertising, introducing its positioning, 'Life is made of One2Ones'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Assistant Brand Manger Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Wellingborough