A shy mixel named Seismo stars in Lego's first Vine and Instagram videos
Seismo, a shy "mixel" with a penchant for stomping, is the star of Lego's first Vine and reappears alongside Flain to battle off the evil nixels in the toy maker's first Instagram video.
Lego is often cited for its trail-blazing digital work and its first foray into social video is no exception, as it uses the medium to perfect effect to reflect the creativity and versatility of the toy brand.
Client: Ambreena Budaly, social media marketing manager at Lego
Creative: Tim King and Robbie Dale
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London