The 10 most-shared World Cup 2014 ads
Shakira's "la la la" football song with Activia has been the most-shared 2014 World Cup ad in the run-up to the tournament, while Samsung has three ads in the top ten.
Shakira: tops the World Cup poll with 'la la la' for Activia
The Colombian singer’s song, a partnership with Activia and the UN World Food Programme, has been shared 1,936,218 times according to Unruly, which ranks ads based on shares reported by third parties such as Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
It was also the most-shared ad of any kind last week, also according to Unruly.
Samsung takes three of the top spots, with ads in its series of "Galaxy11" films, which feature footballers and promote its latest Galaxy phone.
Adidas, Nike and Coca-Cola also appear in the chart with ads that play off the excitement for the football competition in Brazil.
Read Campaign magazine tomorrow to discover the top football ads of all time and a special World Cup-themed Private View.
1. Activa "la la la (brazil 2014) by Shakira and directed by Jaume de Laiguana
1,936,218 shares all-time
2. Nike Football "winner stays" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
1,025,438 shares all-time
3. Castrol "castrol footkhana: neymar jr. v ken block" by EARN Media
733,407 shares all-time
4. Samsung "#galaxy11: the training" by R/GA and Cheil Worldwide
489,648 shares all-time
5. Samsung "#galaxy11: the beginning" by R/GA and Cheil Worldwide
397,766 shares all-time
6. adidas "all-time greats | cristiano ronaldo and pelé" by Agency: TBWA LA
282,697 shares all-time
7. Samsung "messi joins as captain of #galaxy11" by Cheil Worldwide
160,198 shares all-time
8. Adidas Football "the dream: all in or nothing" by Wunderman
162,029 shares all-time
9. Nike Football "risk everything" by Iris
138,526 shares all-time
10. nike football "dare to be brasilian" by Wieden + Kennedy São Paulo
136,097 shares all-time
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London