AMV BBDO poaches Saatchis' Warner and Vasey
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has hired Dan Warner and Andy Vasey, the Saatchi & Saatchi duo behind the recent work for Wall's sausages, as a senior creative team.
Vasey (l) and Warner: awards
Warner and Vasey will work across several AMV accounts including Galaxy and Foot Locker.
The pair created the recent "Wall’sie" spot and the "thank you for all the sausages" ad, which won accolades including six golds at the British Arrows and a silver Lion at Cannes.
Warner and Vasey started their advertising careers at Hooper Galton. They have also worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and The Red Brick Road.
Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi, the executive creative directors at AMV, said: "Dan and Andy are absolute gentlemen with a unique and irreverent style built on strong strategic thinking, and they will be a great addition to AMV."
Warner and Vasey said: "We’ve been so lucky to work for some extremely talented people and we can’t wait to work with more at AMV. We can never quite believe any agency would want to hire us, let alone one with one of the best creative reputations in the world. We’re excited."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury