Channel 5 and brands link up for Big Brother
Microsoft, L'Oréal, Aquafresh and Ribena are among the brands that have signed commercial partnerships with Channel 5 for the 2014 series of 'Big Brother'.
Big Brother: brands sign partnerships for the 2014 series on Channel 5
SuperCasino.com returns as the official sponsor in an agreement negotiated by Sky High Media.
In two deals brokered by UM London, housemate nominations and weekly food shops will be carried out on Microsoft Surface tablets, while Old Jamaica will promote its new drink, Ginger Beer Light, through product placement. This is Old Jamaica’s first partnership with Channel 5.
L’Oréal will supply the show with cosmetics and fragrances in an arrangement through Maxus, while Media-Com has planned and bought activity for Aquafresh, Ribena and MaxiNutrition.
'Big Brother' is projected to reach up to 25 million viewers this summer.
Laurence Jones, the commercial director at Endemol UK, which produces 'Big Brother', said: "Our relationship with Channel 5 goes from strength to strength. Over the coming months, 'Big Brother' and 'Big Brother’s Bit On The Side' will have an extensive presence across all Channel 5 platforms."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)