Digital incompetence? 'We are all making this up as we go along'
In the latest of a series of videos from Marketing and creative agency Team Darwin called 'Bums on Seats', offering career advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask whether marketers are suffering from a lack of digital skills.
In this video we speak to David Thomas, general manager brand marketing at Virgin Holidays; Christie’s chief marketing officer Marc Sands; and Hiscox global brand director Annabel Venner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands