In pictures: Brand Republic Digital Awards 2014
More than 500 of the best digital brains in the business turned out to celebrate the Brand Republic Digital Awards on Tuesday evening at Troxy in East London, and we have the pictures to prove it.
The ceremony was hosted by 'Episodes' star Stephen Mangan. It included entertainment by drummer and percussionist Fish, as well as a Vine booth.
Lowe Profero picked up the Grand Prix for its 'Primania' campaign for Primark.
Rachel Bull, editor of Brand Republic, said: "The night was a huge success. Guests loved the different venue – a refreshing change from the regular Park Lane haunts – and Stephen Mangan was a big hit.
"We've already started work on our 2015 awards and can't wait to watch the standard of work climb ever higher."
Don't miss tomorrow's photo gallery, featuring the post-ceremony party pics - with a few of the best Vines from the evening thrown in.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, 1 year maternity cover contract, £350 a day MODA consult Up to £350 a day! , London (Central), London (Greater)