Tour de France's yellow jersey appears in colourful TfL posters
The yellow jersey that has become synonymous with the Tour de France cycling race features prominently in a colourful poster campaign with the strapline "Attention! Le Tour de France!"
Posters are designed to prepare the city for the arrival of the cycling event that will hit the streets of London on Monday 7 July.
Brand: Transport for London (TfL)
Client: Miranda Leedham, head of marketing operations at TfL
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creative: Grant Parker
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Part Time or Full Time Content & Comms Officer-medical breakthroughs-leading charit-£26-30k-London Workfish £26,000 - £30,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Superb Account Manager! Cadogan Search & Selection Competitive, London (Greater)