Tour de France's yellow jersey appears in colourful TfL posters
The yellow jersey that has become synonymous with the Tour de France cycling race features prominently in a colourful poster campaign with the strapline "Attention! Le Tour de France!"
Posters are designed to prepare the city for the arrival of the cycling event that will hit the streets of London on Monday 7 July.
Brand: Transport for London (TfL)
Client: Miranda Leedham, head of marketing operations at TfL
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creative: Grant Parker
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)