Tour de France's yellow jersey appears in colourful TfL posters
The yellow jersey that has become synonymous with the Tour de France cycling race features prominently in a colourful poster campaign with the strapline "Attention! Le Tour de France!"
Posters are designed to prepare the city for the arrival of the cycling event that will hit the streets of London on Monday 7 July.
Brand: Transport for London (TfL)
Client: Miranda Leedham, head of marketing operations at TfL
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creative: Grant Parker
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Assistant / Junior PR Account Executive AF Selection £15,000 - £17,000 depending on experience, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)