Tour de France's yellow jersey appears in colourful TfL posters
The yellow jersey that has become synonymous with the Tour de France cycling race features prominently in a colourful poster campaign with the strapline "Attention! Le Tour de France!"
Posters are designed to prepare the city for the arrival of the cycling event that will hit the streets of London on Monday 7 July.
Brand: Transport for London (TfL)
Client: Miranda Leedham, head of marketing operations at TfL
Agency: M&C Saatchi
Creative: Grant Parker
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)