Adidas "house match" by TBWA\Chiat\Day
The retired football stars Zinedine Zidane and David Beckham take on the newcomers Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura in Adidas’ new TV ad. TBWA\Chiat\Day created the spot, in which the four footballers have an impromptu kickabout in Beckham’s house. The work, which is part of Adidas’ "all in or nothing" Fifa World Cup 2014 campaign, was created by Linda Knight and John Figone, and directed by Fernando Meirelles and Cassiano Prada through 02 Films and Saville.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Executive X2 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester