Adidas "house match" by TBWA\Chiat\Day
The retired football stars Zinedine Zidane and David Beckham take on the newcomers Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura in Adidas’ new TV ad. TBWA\Chiat\Day created the spot, in which the four footballers have an impromptu kickabout in Beckham’s house. The work, which is part of Adidas’ "all in or nothing" Fifa World Cup 2014 campaign, was created by Linda Knight and John Figone, and directed by Fernando Meirelles and Cassiano Prada through 02 Films and Saville.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London