Adidas "house match" by TBWA\Chiat\Day
The retired football stars Zinedine Zidane and David Beckham take on the newcomers Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura in Adidas’ new TV ad. TBWA\Chiat\Day created the spot, in which the four footballers have an impromptu kickabout in Beckham’s house. The work, which is part of Adidas’ "all in or nothing" Fifa World Cup 2014 campaign, was created by Linda Knight and John Figone, and directed by Fernando Meirelles and Cassiano Prada through 02 Films and Saville.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)