Wayne Rooney hauls fish corpses in Nike's hilarious animated World Cup epic
Imagine a world of no risk-taking, Wayne Rooney hauling fish corpses for a living, and an evil genius taking over football with "perfect" clones that make "flawless decisions" but which have no flair. That's the world envisaged in a hilarious five-minute animated film for Nike.
"The Last Game" film opens in the favelas of Rio, capturing the colour, vibrancy and chaos of the beautiful game, before football's would-be nemesis enters the scene.
Cue a campaign to win back football spearheaded by Ronaldo and namesake Cristiano Ronaldo, who alongside a cast of international football greats set out to prove "there’s no greater danger than playing it safe".
Client: Davide Grasso, chief marketing officer, Nike
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London