Wayne Rooney hauls fish corpses in Nike's hilarious animated World Cup epic
Imagine a world of no risk-taking, Wayne Rooney hauling fish corpses for a living, and an evil genius taking over football with "perfect" clones that make "flawless decisions" but which have no flair. That's the world envisaged in a hilarious five-minute animated film for Nike.
"The Last Game" film opens in the favelas of Rio, capturing the colour, vibrancy and chaos of the beautiful game, before football's would-be nemesis enters the scene.
Cue a campaign to win back football spearheaded by Ronaldo and namesake Cristiano Ronaldo, who alongside a cast of international football greats set out to prove "there’s no greater danger than playing it safe".
Client: Davide Grasso, chief marketing officer, Nike
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London