Wayne Rooney hauls fish corpses in Nike's hilarious animated World Cup epic
Imagine a world of no risk-taking, Wayne Rooney hauling fish corpses for a living, and an evil genius taking over football with "perfect" clones that make "flawless decisions" but which have no flair. That's the world envisaged in a hilarious five-minute animated film for Nike.
"The Last Game" film opens in the favelas of Rio, capturing the colour, vibrancy and chaos of the beautiful game, before football's would-be nemesis enters the scene.
Cue a campaign to win back football spearheaded by Ronaldo and namesake Cristiano Ronaldo, who alongside a cast of international football greats set out to prove "there’s no greater danger than playing it safe".
Client: Davide Grasso, chief marketing officer, Nike
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...