Agency behind Oreo's SuperBowl ad partners with Mashable
360i, the Dentsu Aegis Network digital marketing agency behind the Oreo "you can still dunk in the dark" SuperBowl ad, has announced an exclusive strategic partnership with Mashable.
Oreo's SuperBowl ad agency 360i partners with Mashable
The partnership will see Mashable give 360i access to its Velocity platform, a technology that predicts and tracks the viral life cycle of digital media content.
It is the first time Mashable has given access to Velocity to another business. Both companies will demonstrate how it can be used as a marketing intelligence tool to give marketers insight into how consumers discover and share content.
Mashable said the partnership demonstrated how tech companies could work with agencies to meet the evolving needs of brands and their target audiences.
Velocity, which was developed in-house by Mashable, scours social media networks and collects information about the behaviour of people engaging with digital media content. This data is then fed into a predictive engine to forecast what content is about to go viral.
360i, which works with clients such as Hanes and HBO, will use Velocity to explore how these predictive insights and viral trends can guide social media strategy and content creation and help brands "resonate in the right places with the right messages".
Sarah Hofstetter, chief executive of 360i, said: "We’re combining Mashable’s revolutionary tech-driven forecasting model with 360i’s deep understanding of marketers’ business challenges and how to forge new technologies and platforms, to help brands break through in a very cluttered and fragmented universe of content.
"Velocity’s predictive capabilities are like a crystal ball, giving us a glimpse into the future that can help us make content with higher impact."
Velocity will give 360i new ways to measure content marketing performance across different networks and platforms, helping marketers to make social media planning and buying decisions.
Robyn Peterson, the chief technology officer of Mashable, said: "Mashable continues to thrive at the intersection of media and technology. Velocity’s proprietary algorithm affords both our readers and brand partners the ability to see what digital content is going viral next – keeping them ahead of the curve and competition."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London