Coke bottles become water pistols and pencil sharpeners with '2nd Lives' kit
Vietnamese consumers are transforming their empty plastic Coke bottles into an array of useful toys and tools, including whistles, paintbrushes, bubble-makers, soap dispensers and nightlights, thanks to an innovative and eco-conscious campaign from Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola: extending the lifetime of used Coke bottles
Coke is giving away 40,000 special adapters that can be screwed to its plastic bottles, transforming them into useful objects. They are being distributed in packs containing all 16 types of top.
The company has produced a 95-second film explaining the stunt. "We’re giving away 40,000 caps in Vietnam," the film says. "Then rolling out across Asia. Coke. Now with more lives."
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather China
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)