Coke bottles become water pistols and pencil sharpeners with '2nd Lives' kit
Vietnamese consumers are transforming their empty plastic Coke bottles into an array of useful toys and tools, including whistles, paintbrushes, bubble-makers, soap dispensers and nightlights, thanks to an innovative and eco-conscious campaign from Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola: extending the lifetime of used Coke bottles
Coke is giving away 40,000 special adapters that can be screwed to its plastic bottles, transforming them into useful objects. They are being distributed in packs containing all 16 types of top.
The company has produced a 95-second film explaining the stunt. "We’re giving away 40,000 caps in Vietnam," the film says. "Then rolling out across Asia. Coke. Now with more lives."
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather China
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)