San Miguel calls review of advertising in Europe
San Miguel is holding a review of its European advertising account.
San Miguel: works with the WPP-owned SCPF in Spain
The beer brand, owned by Mahou San Miguel, currently works with the WPP agency SCPF in Spain.
Carlsberg distributes San Miguel in the UK. In June last year, the brewer commissioned LBi to create a social media and branded content campaign for the San Miguel Fresca variant after appointing the agency to work ondigital initiatives.
In 2011, San Miguel launched a TV campaign in the UK, by Saatchi & Saatchi, that introduced a new brand strategy and the endline "Una vida bien vivida", which means "a life well-lived".
A spokeswoman for Mahou San Miguel had not returned requests for comment as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)