San Miguel calls review of advertising in Europe
San Miguel is holding a review of its European advertising account.
San Miguel: works with the WPP-owned SCPF in Spain
The beer brand, owned by Mahou San Miguel, currently works with the WPP agency SCPF in Spain.
Carlsberg distributes San Miguel in the UK. In June last year, the brewer commissioned LBi to create a social media and branded content campaign for the San Miguel Fresca variant after appointing the agency to work ondigital initiatives.
In 2011, San Miguel launched a TV campaign in the UK, by Saatchi & Saatchi, that introduced a new brand strategy and the endline "Una vida bien vivida", which means "a life well-lived".
A spokeswoman for Mahou San Miguel had not returned requests for comment as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London