Kinetic launches technology division
Kinetic Worldwide, the out-of-home (OOH) media planning and buying company, has launched a new technology division called Kinetic Active.
Kinetic: launches technology division
The division will combine more traditional out-of-home advertising campaigns, such as billboards, with modern technology and special builds.
Kinetic said this would allow it to create "more innovative, experiential and interactive campaigns a reality" and integrate mobile, digital and social to drive brand engagement and sales.
In practice, this could mean mobile and social being integrated with OOH using Near Field Communication (NFC) and iBeacons, among other technologies, so brands could be more creative and tailor campaigns to the time of day or the weather.
Kinetic Active has already worked on several high-profile creative OOH activations for Kinetic Worldwide’s clients including Molson Coors.
Roshan Singh, the director of digital innovation at Kinetic Active, will lead the division in the UK. Mike Gamaroff will lead Kinetic Active in the US as its managing director.
Singh said: "We believe that out-of-home involves more than posters – a multitude of converging platforms is necessary for engaging and communicating with active and mobile audiences. Kinetic Active sits at the epicentre of this media convergence."
Kinetic, part of WPP, specialises in digital OOH production, media strategy and buying and proximity media strategy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire