Hottest virals: David Beckham scores for Adidas, plus Tag Heuer and Beatbullying
The latest virals from Adidas, Tag Heuer and Beatbullying.
Adidas: David Beckham celebrates getting one over Gareth Bale
Adidas - House Match ft. Beckham, Zidane, Bale and Lucas Moura
Adidas veterans David Beckham and Zidane take on the young pretenders Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura in Beckingham Palace in a game of indoor footie.
TAG Heuer - Behind the Scenes with Ronaldo: the start of a successful relationship
Portuguese superstar footballer Ronaldo plays with a few very large expensive watches before striking a few poses. Not much else happens but somehow it works.
BeatBullying's Big March - 11th June 2014 HD
This Beatbullying film, created by M&C Saatchi, attempts to demonstrate that although the pain of bullying doesn’t always show, it can still hurt. The campaign is calling on the European Commission to act against cyber-bullying.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London