Hottest virals: David Beckham scores for Adidas, plus Tag Heuer and Beatbullying
The latest virals from Adidas, Tag Heuer and Beatbullying.
Adidas: David Beckham celebrates getting one over Gareth Bale
Adidas - House Match ft. Beckham, Zidane, Bale and Lucas Moura
Adidas veterans David Beckham and Zidane take on the young pretenders Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura in Beckingham Palace in a game of indoor footie.
TAG Heuer - Behind the Scenes with Ronaldo: the start of a successful relationship
Portuguese superstar footballer Ronaldo plays with a few very large expensive watches before striking a few poses. Not much else happens but somehow it works.
BeatBullying's Big March - 11th June 2014 HD
This Beatbullying film, created by M&C Saatchi, attempts to demonstrate that although the pain of bullying doesn’t always show, it can still hurt. The campaign is calling on the European Commission to act against cyber-bullying.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London