Hottest virals: David Beckham scores for Adidas, plus Tag Heuer and Beatbullying
The latest virals from Adidas, Tag Heuer and Beatbullying.
Adidas: David Beckham celebrates getting one over Gareth Bale
Adidas - House Match ft. Beckham, Zidane, Bale and Lucas Moura
Adidas veterans David Beckham and Zidane take on the young pretenders Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura in Beckingham Palace in a game of indoor footie.
TAG Heuer - Behind the Scenes with Ronaldo: the start of a successful relationship
Portuguese superstar footballer Ronaldo plays with a few very large expensive watches before striking a few poses. Not much else happens but somehow it works.
BeatBullying's Big March - 11th June 2014 HD
This Beatbullying film, created by M&C Saatchi, attempts to demonstrate that although the pain of bullying doesn’t always show, it can still hurt. The campaign is calling on the European Commission to act against cyber-bullying.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer | Junior Nu Creative Talent negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Producer become £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)