Hottest virals: David Beckham scores for Adidas, plus Tag Heuer and Beatbullying
The latest virals from Adidas, Tag Heuer and Beatbullying.
Adidas: David Beckham celebrates getting one over Gareth Bale
Adidas - House Match ft. Beckham, Zidane, Bale and Lucas Moura
Adidas veterans David Beckham and Zidane take on the young pretenders Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura in Beckingham Palace in a game of indoor footie.
TAG Heuer - Behind the Scenes with Ronaldo: the start of a successful relationship
Portuguese superstar footballer Ronaldo plays with a few very large expensive watches before striking a few poses. Not much else happens but somehow it works.
BeatBullying's Big March - 11th June 2014 HD
This Beatbullying film, created by M&C Saatchi, attempts to demonstrate that although the pain of bullying doesn’t always show, it can still hurt. The campaign is calling on the European Commission to act against cyber-bullying.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)