KFC captures Brazilian spirit as World Cup fever kicks off
A boy, his arms full with KFC bags, walks home through the lively streets of his home town in Brazil.
Passing boys playing with football cards in the streets, through colourful markets and at one point riding on a wheelbarrow full of watermelons, the boy's travels are seen against a brackdrop of vibrant sounds, colours, and Brazilian music.
The minute he gets home to his family and they begin to eat, the noise dies away.
"The only time Brazil is quiet is when we are eating," he says.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...