KFC captures Brazilian spirit as World Cup fever kicks off
A boy, his arms full with KFC bags, walks home through the lively streets of his home town in Brazil.
Passing boys playing with football cards in the streets, through colourful markets and at one point riding on a wheelbarrow full of watermelons, the boy's travels are seen against a brackdrop of vibrant sounds, colours, and Brazilian music.
The minute he gets home to his family and they begin to eat, the noise dies away.
"The only time Brazil is quiet is when we are eating," he says.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)