KFC captures Brazilian spirit as World Cup fever kicks off
A boy, his arms full with KFC bags, walks home through the lively streets of his home town in Brazil.
Passing boys playing with football cards in the streets, through colourful markets and at one point riding on a wheelbarrow full of watermelons, the boy's travels are seen against a brackdrop of vibrant sounds, colours, and Brazilian music.
The minute he gets home to his family and they begin to eat, the noise dies away.
"The only time Brazil is quiet is when we are eating," he says.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)