Cannes day one: ten things you might have missed on Sunday
Campaign and its sister brands are covering Cannes Lions 2014 in our live 24-hour blog, bringing you everything you need to know about the festival. Here are ten things you may have missed on the first day.
Sir Patrick Stewart: actor stars in Twitter’s Cannes Lions seminar on live stroytelling
1) David Hasselhoff in a social media experiment.
2) Five tips for tweeting from Cannes Lions.
3) The first "dronie" taken at Cannes (the dronie is the new selfie).
4) Patrick Stewart talking to Twitter about live storytelling…
5) …and his love of Ian McKellen
6) The epic Cannes 2014 trailer, featuring fire, spears and a gorilla.
7) Martin Sorrell telling us how Cannes has changed over the years.
8) John Hegarty’s must-see Cannes seminars.
9) The letter to the Cannes press jury arguing that press is not dead.
10) What percentage of the world’s population are actually at Cannes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London