Cannes day one: ten things you might have missed on Sunday
Campaign and its sister brands are covering Cannes Lions 2014 in our live 24-hour blog, bringing you everything you need to know about the festival. Here are ten things you may have missed on the first day.
Sir Patrick Stewart: actor stars in Twitter’s Cannes Lions seminar on live stroytelling
1) David Hasselhoff in a social media experiment.
2) Five tips for tweeting from Cannes Lions.
3) The first "dronie" taken at Cannes (the dronie is the new selfie).
4) Patrick Stewart talking to Twitter about live storytelling…
5) …and his love of Ian McKellen
6) The epic Cannes 2014 trailer, featuring fire, spears and a gorilla.
7) Martin Sorrell telling us how Cannes has changed over the years.
8) John Hegarty’s must-see Cannes seminars.
9) The letter to the Cannes press jury arguing that press is not dead.
10) What percentage of the world’s population are actually at Cannes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)