W&K, O&M and Publicis win Creative Effectiveness Lions
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Wieden & Kennedy won a Creative Effectiveness Lion for Lurpak
Wieden & Kennedy was honoured for its work for Arla Foods, "weave your magic: how Lurpak found its global voice".
Ogilvy & Mather claimed its prize for the Expedia campaign "travel yourself interesting".
The third winner, Publicis London, picked up a gong for its "don’t raise money, make money" activity for the youth homelessness charity Depaul UK.
The UK was joint top of the Creative Effectiveness league table alongside Australia, which also claimed three Lions. The only other award went to Ogilvy Brasil, for its "real beauty sketches" work for Dove.
Creative Effectiveness Lions are equivalent to golds in other categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)