W&K, O&M and Publicis win Creative Effectiveness Lions
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Wieden & Kennedy won a Creative Effectiveness Lion for Lurpak
Wieden & Kennedy was honoured for its work for Arla Foods, "weave your magic: how Lurpak found its global voice".
Ogilvy & Mather claimed its prize for the Expedia campaign "travel yourself interesting".
The third winner, Publicis London, picked up a gong for its "don’t raise money, make money" activity for the youth homelessness charity Depaul UK.
The UK was joint top of the Creative Effectiveness league table alongside Australia, which also claimed three Lions. The only other award went to Ogilvy Brasil, for its "real beauty sketches" work for Dove.
Creative Effectiveness Lions are equivalent to golds in other categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire