OgilvyOne's 'magic of flying' leads the way in Media Lions nominations
OgilvyOne leads the UK agencies in the Media Lions shortlist at this year's Cannes Lions, while PHD's 'Lego Movie' ad break has two chances to win.
OgilvyOne: leads Media Lions nominations
The agency has three nominations for Media Lions, two of which are for its for its "magic of flying" ad for British Airways, while the other is for "putpockets", its anti pick-pocketing ad for Crimestoppers.
PHD, meanwhile, received two nominations for its work on 'The Lego Movie' for Warner Bros.
Ogilvy and Mather London is nominated twice for Media Lions, both times for its
Expedia campaign "travel yourself interesting".
Publicis London is also nominated twice for two charity ad campaigns. The first is "fuck the poor" for the homelessness charity The Pilion Trust, while the other is for its "street stories" campaign for the youth homelessness charity Depaul UK.
OMD International, Leo Burnett London and Adam & Eve/DDB all garnered one nomination apiece for their work with Google, McDonalds and Google+ respectively.
MEC, MediaCom and TBWA\London, OMD UK, 4Creative and R/GA London each also recorded one entry on the shortlist.
There are18 nominations for UK creative agencies in the Media Lions category, up from 17 in 2013.
The US leads the media nominations with 21 entries shortlisted, followed by Australia with 19.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)