The7stars lands £10m Scottish Power media
Scottish Power has appointed the7stars to its £10 million media account after a competitive pitch that began more than a year ago.
The7stars: scoops £10m Scottish Power media
The7stars beat UM London, Arena and Carat Edinburgh in a process managed by Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh, the incumbent, had held the business for more than 14 years.
Scottish Power launched advertising and digital pitches in 2013 and 2012 respectively. Fallon won the ad account, while Isobar landed the digital business.
Scottish Power is expected to spend £7-10 million on advertising in 2014.
The media, advertising and digital reviews were part of the company’s drive to become a national consumer brand, as opposed to one focused on Scotland and north-west England.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)