The7stars lands £10m Scottish Power media
Scottish Power has appointed the7stars to its £10 million media account after a competitive pitch that began more than a year ago.
The7stars: scoops £10m Scottish Power media
The7stars beat UM London, Arena and Carat Edinburgh in a process managed by Creativebrief.
Carat Edinburgh, the incumbent, had held the business for more than 14 years.
Scottish Power launched advertising and digital pitches in 2013 and 2012 respectively. Fallon won the ad account, while Isobar landed the digital business.
Scottish Power is expected to spend £7-10 million on advertising in 2014.
The media, advertising and digital reviews were part of the company’s drive to become a national consumer brand, as opposed to one focused on Scotland and north-west England.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)