Coy! calls time on TV ad production
Coy! Communications, the production company founded by Mark Denton, has ceased making TV ads. The company's directors - Denton and Fern Berresford - will continue shooting commercials but instead through Short Films.
Denton: will continue shooting commercials through Short Films
Coy! Communications will remain operational, taking commissions on graphic-design briefs, theatrical productions and special creative projects.
Denton said: "I started Coy! to support my creative enterprises, but the demands of running a production company were taking my eye off the ball. I still love shooting commercials and I can’t think of a better home than Short Films."
Stephen Mead and Holly Hartley, who own Short Films, said: "We’re delighted to have Mark and Fern on board. It’s always nice to see a well-trimmed moustache in the office and Mark is very dapper as well."
Denton, who was previously a partner and the creative director at Therapy Films, set up Coy! Communications in 2008 with the producer Sara Cummins.
Coy! Communications has produced ads for brands including William Hill and Shelter. More recently, it has been behind Aldi’s humorous spots comparing their own products with big brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London