Twitter celebrates Cannes Direct Lions victory with Vine
Twitter used its Vine video service to celebrate Cannes victory this week. Marketing, with the help of social video experts Unruly, rounds up this week's must-watch branded Vines.
The Vine from Twitter uses stop-motion to see its Twitter Ads team thrown from a peper envelope.
Burberry, the British fashion house that recently posted record revenues, once again took to Vine to showcase their entire Spring/Summer 2015 collection with a nice little stop-motion graphic to start. All in six seconds.
Meanwhile, Vine creator King Bach is in trouble when he returns with the wrong Subway order in a dramatic, six-second retelling of The Godfather.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...