Twitter celebrates Cannes Direct Lions victory with Vine
Twitter used its Vine video service to celebrate Cannes victory this week. Marketing, with the help of social video experts Unruly, rounds up this week's must-watch branded Vines.
The Vine from Twitter uses stop-motion to see its Twitter Ads team thrown from a peper envelope.
Burberry, the British fashion house that recently posted record revenues, once again took to Vine to showcase their entire Spring/Summer 2015 collection with a nice little stop-motion graphic to start. All in six seconds.
Meanwhile, Vine creator King Bach is in trouble when he returns with the wrong Subway order in a dramatic, six-second retelling of The Godfather.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)