Honda seeks social media shop for Europe
Honda is gearing up for a review of its pan-European social media requirements.
Honda: hiring social manager
The company’s European social media manager, Simon Nicholson, left in May.
Once the vacancy is filled, Honda will look to hire a social media shop to streamline and co-ordinate activity across Europe, according to a spokeswoman for the company.
At present, Honda works with social media agencies on a country-by-country basis, although only in its key European markets.
Cake was appointed to handle social media in the UK after a competitive pitch in September 2012.
The Honda spokeswoman said: "We’re looking at getting a social media manager in the role and then we’ll look at a European social media agency, as we’ll be assessing the whole of Europe."
The spokeswoman added that Cake, and social media agencies in other countries, would not necessarily be affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London