Honda seeks social media shop for Europe
Honda is gearing up for a review of its pan-European social media requirements.
Honda: hiring social manager
The company’s European social media manager, Simon Nicholson, left in May.
Once the vacancy is filled, Honda will look to hire a social media shop to streamline and co-ordinate activity across Europe, according to a spokeswoman for the company.
At present, Honda works with social media agencies on a country-by-country basis, although only in its key European markets.
Cake was appointed to handle social media in the UK after a competitive pitch in September 2012.
The Honda spokeswoman said: "We’re looking at getting a social media manager in the role and then we’ll look at a European social media agency, as we’ll be assessing the whole of Europe."
The spokeswoman added that Cake, and social media agencies in other countries, would not necessarily be affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Strategy Director Pitch Consultants £60000 - £90000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester