Watches of Switzerland channels Hitchcock's 'The Birds' in luxurious new creative
Magpies, the birds that hunt down and steal shiny new objects, flock around a woman aggressively in these fashion images, while her watch shines a bright gold through the swarm of black and white.
The creative, the first from Watches of Switzerland since 1997, channels Alfred Hitchcock's film 'The Birds', for the launch of the brand's new flagship Regent Street store in London.
Brand: Watches of Switzerland
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London