Watches of Switzerland channels Hitchcock's 'The Birds' in luxurious new creative
Magpies, the birds that hunt down and steal shiny new objects, flock around a woman aggressively in these fashion images, while her watch shines a bright gold through the swarm of black and white.
The creative, the first from Watches of Switzerland since 1997, channels Alfred Hitchcock's film 'The Birds', for the launch of the brand's new flagship Regent Street store in London.
Brand: Watches of Switzerland
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)