Watches of Switzerland channels Hitchcock's 'The Birds' in luxurious new creative
Magpies, the birds that hunt down and steal shiny new objects, flock around a woman aggressively in these fashion images, while her watch shines a bright gold through the swarm of black and white.
The creative, the first from Watches of Switzerland since 1997, channels Alfred Hitchcock's film 'The Birds', for the launch of the brand's new flagship Regent Street store in London.
Brand: Watches of Switzerland
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)