PHD chief extols outstanding Cannes week
Winning two Gold Lions with its all-Lego ad break for the 'Lego Movie' has contributed to an "outstanding" week at Cannes for Mike Cooper, PHD's global chief executive.
In this exclusive video, Cooper describes the feeling of receiving the awards in the media category, as well as the feedback on the network’s seminar with futurist Jason Silva.
"Jason Silva was electrifying at Cannes," revealed Cooper. "Cannes has been outstanding for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire