PHD chief extols outstanding Cannes week
Winning two Gold Lions with its all-Lego ad break for the 'Lego Movie' has contributed to an "outstanding" week at Cannes for Mike Cooper, PHD's global chief executive.
In this exclusive video, Cooper describes the feeling of receiving the awards in the media category, as well as the feedback on the network’s seminar with futurist Jason Silva.
"Jason Silva was electrifying at Cannes," revealed Cooper. "Cannes has been outstanding for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)