Building brands in the digital age: 8 highlights from Wednesday at Cannes
Campaign and its sister titles are covering Cannes Lions 2014 on our 24-hour international blog, Campaign@Cannes.
Minority Report: a film illustrating the changing face of cinema
Here are our top posts from yesterday's blog from the festival.
1) Google revealed its five top tips for building brands in the digital age.
2) Campaign picked its favourite Microsoft infographics at Cannes so far.
3) A stellar panel of YouTube, Vice Media and DreamWorks Animation spoke about the future of storytelling (watch again here).
4) A more honest Cannes Lions motto was suggested.
5) Analytics showed that Kanye West's Cannes talk sparked over 3,000 social mentions.
6) There was more swearing from a celebrity as Jared Leto told advertisers to "entertain. empower or leave me the fuck alone".
7) Hearst Magazines UK called for female creatives to submit work for its new Empowering Women scheme.
8) Digital Cinema Media revealed how much cinema has changed since 1955 in a Back to the Future-inspired session.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)