'Experimental playground' planned for Publicis London office
Publicis Worldwide's new chief strategy officer, Dylan Williams, says he plans to use the London office as a "prototyping and experimental playground" for new ideas.
"My ambitions for the network are trying loads of stuff and treading the learning out into the other 200-odd offices," he explained.
Williams shared his plans exclusively with Campaign during Cannes 2014, revealing he has been "desperately trying not to get fired" in his first three weeks in the role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)