'Experimental playground' planned for Publicis London office
Publicis Worldwide's new chief strategy officer, Dylan Williams, says he plans to use the London office as a "prototyping and experimental playground" for new ideas.
"My ambitions for the network are trying loads of stuff and treading the learning out into the other 200-odd offices," he explained.
Williams shared his plans exclusively with Campaign during Cannes 2014, revealing he has been "desperately trying not to get fired" in his first three weeks in the role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)