Watch: Satirist takes on Sir Martin Sorrell and joins Kanye West's entourage
Sir Martin Sorrell and Kanye West are targeted by journalist and satirist Nimrod Kamer in this video as he plots to launch his own agency, 'Old Ideas Over Budget'.
Kamer takes to the Croisette to ask whether advertising is art, bumping into industry insiders and celebrities along the way, and even joining Kanye West's entourage in a moment of confusion.
The video is part of a series being released during this year's Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity from agency Don't Panic.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)