Watch: Satirist takes on Sir Martin Sorrell and joins Kanye West's entourage
Sir Martin Sorrell and Kanye West are targeted by journalist and satirist Nimrod Kamer in this video as he plots to launch his own agency, 'Old Ideas Over Budget'.
Kamer takes to the Croisette to ask whether advertising is art, bumping into industry insiders and celebrities along the way, and even joining Kanye West's entourage in a moment of confusion.
The video is part of a series being released during this year's Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity from agency Don't Panic.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)